What is Covered:
Breezer Holdings, LLC. (“Manufacturer”) warrants the following products:
Power Breezer Mobile or Power Breezer Sky (“Unit”)
for the following two concurrent time periods (“Coverage Periods”):
- Two (2) years, the fan blades, fan motor, air straighteners, and the polyethylene exterior of the Unit to be free from defects in materials or workmanship.
- One (1) year all of the Unit’s other components have a warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship.
Who is Covered:
This Limited Warranty extends only to the first purchaser (“Buyer”) and is not transferable. The Warranty coverage starts from the date of shipment to the Buyer. Warranty coverage doesnot extend to products purchased through websites or services such as eBay, Craigslist, or other internet auction or internet-based retail sites not approved by Manufacturer. This Warranty is only valid within the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia.
What Will the Manufacturer Do:
Within 30 days after receipt of a claim made on a product still within the warrantable Coverage Periods, the Manufacturer shall have the option either to inspect the product while in it is still in the Buyer’s possession or to request the Buyer to return the product to a specified service center at Buyer’s expense for an inspection. Any components found, upon a detailed examination by factory authorized personnel, to be defective in either material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with functioning new or remanufactured parts at Manufacturer’s or authorized dealer’s option and without a charge.
Manufacturer is not responsible for the cost of removal of the defective product or part, damages due to removal, or any expenses incurred in shipping the product or part to or from the Unit’s location, or the installation of the repaired or replaced product or part. Transportation charges on parts submitted for replacement or repair under this warranty shall be borne by the Buyer.
The aforementioned constitutes the extent of your Remedy under this Limited Warranty and the limit of liability for Manufacturer, and for any and all losses in connection with this product.
Buyer’s How to Make a Claim:
Any and all repairs and replacements must be performed by or under the instruction of the Manufacturer, authorized dealer and or representative. All warranty claims must be made ASAP after a defect is discovered, but before the end of the warranty coverage on that part. When a warranty claim is submitted by the Purchaser and approved by the Manufacturer, the Manufacturer may choose to replace the Unit, ship the Unit to the Manufacturer’s warehouse for repair, or dispatch a field service representative to the Purchaser’s site for repair.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTIES BY MANUFACTURER ON THE UNIT. THESE WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TIME PERIOD(S) OF THESE EXPRESSED WRITTEN WARRANTIES. THESE WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER:
(1) NORMAL DETERIORATION OR FADING OF COLOR, COSMETIC OR APPEARANCE ITEMS;
(2) DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO IMPROPER REPAIR DUE TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION MADE TO THE UNIT;
(3) DAMAGE OR MALFUNCTION DUE TO ABUSE, NEGLECT, ACCIDENT OR FIRE;
(4) DAMAGE CAUSED BY A NON-COVERED, UNAUTHORIZED PART; AND
(5) FAILURE TO FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE GUIDELINES. MANUFACTURER AND ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE OF THE COOLING UNIT, FOR ANY ALTERNATE EQUIPMENT, FOR ANY DAMAGE TO GOODS, COMMERCIAL LOSS, ANY LOSS OF TIME OR INCONVENIENCE, OR FOR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
For more information, please visit www.PowerBreezer.com
To file a claim go here