At Power Breezer we believe everyone deserves to be cool. We are looking for a seasoned Electrical Engineer to serve as product specialist and applications engineer for the product support team. The ideal candidate will deliver exemplary analysis of customer product applications, implementation support for product installations, close collaboration with Engineering, Operations and R&D for continuous product improvement, and develop detailed documentation to the support team for new products and applications.
The duties encompassed by this role are as follows:
- Primary escalation point for field service and call center troubleshooting issues.
- Factory expert for FS Tech’s when troubleshooting customer install challenges
- Operate as a field applications engineer for customer solutions development.
- Identify the root cause of field failures and identify trends.
- Report and collaborate with Engineering, Operations and R&D on design changes to remediate trending failures.
- Research and design solutions that will improve the efficiency of the support team in the field.
- Supervise installation of Power Breezer products, components, and systems.
- Inspect and observe facilities to evaluate the efficacy of installed products and find trends in use and report on overall customer experience.
- Devise testing methods and properties to confirm the functionality of electrical components and systems.
- Help to maintain a change management system as it pertains to R&D and production changes rolled out to support.
- Train and supervise technicians and support reps to assist in project completion and customer engagement.
- Develop process and documentation for the support team.
- Develop customer facing support documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred. Associates in EE or Mechatronics are sufficient pending skills assessment.
- High technical proficiency in computer technology (c language or a script language such a python is a plus)
- Previous work experience in electrical engineering or related position
- ability to read and understand mechanical schematics/drawings
- Thorough understanding of electronic systems and component materials
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a desire for excellence
- The ability to travel 30% of the time
Power Breezer is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are subjected to drug and background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Charlotte, NC 28273: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Electrical Engineering or related: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location