At Power Breezer we believe everyone deserves to be cool. We are developing the future generation of industrial cooling, our vision is grand and opportunity is vast. You will become part of a gifted R&D team who has developed several cool high-tech systems in the past, and you will be engaged in developing novel concepts requiring integration of HW, SW, EE, AI and IoT algorithms. If you are passionate about environmentally sustainable cutting edge solutions that do good and feel strongly about innovation and driving results then your place is with us.
- Develop new SW/HW features for evaporative cooling products.
- Experiment, develop and test new mechanical/electronic components and assemblies, including components such as pumps, valves, sensors, cameras, printed circuit boards, their software (firmware), and their integration into working systems.
- Attention to detail and a desire for excellence, self-driven and motivated. A desire to learn and improve.
- Start-up mentality: adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks to completion, do what it takes and be a team player.
- Proven proficiency in computer programming – particularly in C (embedded microcontroller code) and python, multi-threaded applications, AI frameworks and communication.
- Work is performed at the Charlotte facility – on-site.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Dazzle us with all the stuff you have developed at either school or your last job.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with match
A business casual work environment
- Opportunity to learn from and work alongside passionate professionals with a growing company