Full Job Description
At Power Breezer we believe everyone deserves to be cool. We are developing the future generation of industrial cooling, our vision is grand and opportunity is vast. You will become part of a gifted R&D team who has developed several cool high-tech systems in the past, and you will be engaged in developing novel concepts requiring integration of HW, SW, EE, AI and IoT algorithms. If you are passionate about environmentally sustainable cutting edge solutions that do good and feel strongly about innovation and driving results then your place is with us.
- Experiment and test new mechanical/electronic components and assemblies, including components such as pumps, valves, sensors, cameras, printed circuit boards, their software (firmware), and their integration into working systems.
- Devise and document testing methods to confirm functionality of components and subsystems.
- Help Operations (Production) and Customer-Service diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctioning products.
- Attention to detail and a desire for excellence, self-driven and motivated. A desire to learn and improve.
- Start-up mentality: adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks to completion, do what it takes and be a team player.
- Technical proficiency in computer programming – particularly in C and python.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical models/drawings and electrical schematics.
- A passion to work hands-on: assemble and disassemble components, improvise, use hand-tools, pcba soldering equipment, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in report writing, spreadsheets, presentations, schematic diagrams software, etc.
- Ability to travel on a short notice to customers’ sites, resolving their problems and understanding their needs
- Work is performed at the Charlotte facility – on-site.
Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Dazzle us with all the stuff you have built at either school or your last job.
- In addition to our competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with match
A business casual work environment
- Opportunity to learn from and work alongside passionate professionals with a growing company