Do you want to make a lasting impact on companies that invest in protecting their employees and send them home safely each day? If so, then Power Breezer is the place for you! At Breezer, we believe that “Everyone Deserves to Be Cool.” We are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that expects our team members to deliver results. We desire people that are not afraid to lead, make mistakes and learn. We enjoy what we do and work directly with the coolest customers in the military, manufacturing, logistics, the NFL and NCAA College Football.
As the Power Breezer Sky Construction Project Manager, you will collaborate with Customers, our engineering and operations teams as well as A&D/Eng Firms, Client Reps, GC’s, trades, etc. to determine the specifications, needs, process, scope of a given project, then ensure a given installation project is coordinate and completed on time and within budget. See https://www.powerbreezer.com/products/power-breezer-sky/ for brief overview of the solution.
- Successfully overseeing a project from start to finish and leading the team and communicating clearly and regularly with all relevant parties.
- Planning: formulate a plan to meet the operational, financial and timing objectives of the project while adhering to an approved budget and timeline.
- Leading: assemble and lead the project team … assign tasks, set deadlines, provide necessary resources, and meet regularly with the members.
- Execution: participate in and supervise the successful execution of each stage of the project.
- Time management: Stay on schedule … when issues arise, resolve them and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders to ensure the project gets back on track.
- Budget: devise a budget and then stick to it as closely as possible
- Documentation: measure and analyze the progress of each project to ensure it is developing as planned … make sure all relevant actions are approved and signed off, and documented.
- Maintenance: devise methods for properly supporting the final deliverable going forward.
Desired Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
Bachelor’s degree and/or certification in construction management or comparable real life experience is necessary
Demonstrated success managing installation projects is necessary
Possess excellent people skills … an ability to speak openly and frequently with all stakeholders is critical.
Great customer service, communication and customer service skills
Proven leadership skills and ability to delegate work
Exceptional time management skills, ability to estimate work effort and time needed for various construction jobs
Good writing skills for proposals and reports
Excellent technical skills and understanding of construction methods, contracts and blueprints is desirable
Someone who has a sense of urgency that is methodical and intentional to achieve desired results
MUST be willing to work in 95+℉ degree environments for several hours at a time.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Need to be able to climb ladders, lift 25 lbs over your head, maneuver through an active construction site
Located near a major airport
Well organized, detail-oriented, results-focused and able to work autonomously.
Must possess superior level listening and discovery/diagnosis skills.
Experience with G-Suite preferred.
Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
In a world that is getting hotter and heat records being broken year after year, Power Breezer keeps people safe and productive. Our cool fans are engineered to keep our armed forces, athletes, and industry workers safe and productive.