Join Power Breezer and over 11,334 Exhibitors and 21,388 attendees from around the world including senior Army leaders and top Industry members. You can network with fellow industry leaders, gain knowledge and insight into the Army’s needs, and attend World Class VIP receptions and events.
Request a meeting with Power Breezer and visit us at booth 2913 to demo Power Breezer in person and experience the cooling power for yourself!
Event LocationWalter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt. Vernon Place NW
Washington DC 20001
How To AttendOn-line Registration is open for all Attendees and Exhibitors through Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 2000 hrs. On-site registration will open on Friday, 7 October 2022 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (WEWCC).
All Attendees and Exhibitors must be 100% vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the AUSA Annual Meeting. By registering, you acknowledge that is it your own responsibility to be well-informed about our COVID-19 policies regarding the 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting and will follow the most current COVID-19 health and safety rules of this event, which are subject to change up to start of the event. More information can be found by clicking on the Health and Safety tab above, or going here: 2022 Health and Safety Please read the Health and Safety Page carefully before reaching out with questions.
As a private association, AUSA reserves the right to deny admission or to cancel any registration without explanation. Before you register, ensure you have an “identifiable relationship” with AUSA. The following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship:
- AUSA Membership
- Any member of the US Armed Forces or their immediate family
- Employee of an exhibiting company
- Employee of an AUSA National Partner or Community Partner
- Civilian or contracted employee of the Federal Government
- Member of a designated U.S. military or veteran association
- Member of the military forces of foreign nations, or civilian embassy employee
- Military Cadet (service academies or JROTC, ROTC, OCS)
- Media with press credentials
- Member of a Federal, State, Tribal or municipal law enforcement agency, a firefighter, or an EMT/EMS