- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide supplemental information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Within 30 days after the delivery date, Power Breezer models may be returned with a 20% restock fee and return shipping if purchased directly from Power Breezer. If purchased through a dealer, please contact the dealer for return processing.
- If a wrong part/unit is shipped by our fulfillment team we will pay for the return of the mistaken part and pay for the shipping of the replacement
- If a part/unit arrives damaged in shipping using our shipping account, you must reject the shipment for us to replace the part/unit for free and pay for shipping. Should the rejection not take place and then issue be discovered afterwards, please contact the carrier and our Customer Service team.
- If a part/unit is damaged during shipping using the customer’s shipper then the customer is responsible for filing the claim and ordering a new part or scheduling repair of the unit.
- If the wrong part/unit is ordered by the customer, we will replace the part with the correct part and refund the difference, but the customer has to pay for shipping both ways.
- If a customer wants to return a part/unit for credit there is a 20% restocking fee and they have to ship the part/unit back
- If parts/units for the order are in stock, shipment will take place within 48 hours
- We do not allow partial shipments.
- Shipping speed is dependent on the shipping option chosen in the cart.
- We do not guarantee any next day turnaround for parts or units.
- Local Pickup is available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM and must be scheduled with the shipping department. 24 hour notice needed for changes. If you select local pickup as your shipping option, a logistics team member will contact you within 48 hours to arrange pickup time.
Online orders can be cancelled if the item has not been shipped with no service or restocking fee.
- Expedited orders are orders where customer payment is made to move up the priority of their order to leave the factory within 5 business days after payment is received.
- If paying via ACH or wire, the payment must clear before your order will be accepted and the SLA will not start until payment is received.
- Should we be unable to meet this timeline, we will refund the expedited order cost.